Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend Report

Overall, weekend dieting went well. I did exactly as I planned: I avoided alcohol at all costs, I ate 5 meals a day, and even had a full gallon of water yesterday. I also went to the gym and had a really hard workout.

I did somehow manage to gain one pound over the weekend. But I really did behave, so it might just be a weight fluctuation. As of now, the bf is in the lead and it's looking like he'll get to ten before me. Ugh. It's especially upsetting because not only do I not agree with his diet (which allows limitless calories of any type of food found in the paleolithic era) but also, he's not even following it precisely!! Unless they had diet coke, rum, and other such delicious beverages thousands of years back... Basically what really gets to me is, that if he were to truly behave, then he'd be losing even more weight.

But in any case, I can't focus on that.

I gotta focus on how tight my jeans are. And oh boy, are they tight... I'm wearing the only jeans left that fit-- and I'm using that term loosely..... wondering how many people would notice if I just unsnapped my jeans......

Tomorrow BF and I have our first official weeklong weight in. I will update you on total pounds lost on tomorrow's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be discouraged! It's always SO much easier for men to lose weight ... damn them.

    ReplyDelete