Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Challenge Extended...

My boyfriend is dieting, too. And so, we decided to make it interesting:

First person to shed 10 lbs gets $100 dollars.
First person to shed a total of 25 lbs gets $200.
First person to shed a total of 35 lbs gets $500.

The first marker is what I'm focusing on: 10 El-Bees. Bring it.

Some people might think percentage loss is more fair since he's a guy and he's got more to lose, but hell, I like a good challenge.

So the question remains: What will I do with the $800 dollars?! I'd say get a new wardrobe but the exciting part about losing this weight is that I have my entire (old) wardrobe that doesn't fit waiting for me.

Maybe I should front the money and get a personal trainer now since I know I'm going to win anyway... I could get guidance from him once a week and work out the other days on my own...

Any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment