Thursday, January 20, 2011

No rest for the weary.

Thursday was another nutty day... Aside from work, I had plans to run to the gym during lunch and then I was supposed to do dinner at my mom's (don't worry she's not a food-pushing mom, she is great-- totally caters to dietary needs deliciously). In any case, my mom cancels at like 11am. I should've still gone to the gym during lunch but instead I procrastinate and think, "well, i can just hit the gym after work now."

3pm rolls around. Mom calls. Reinstates dinner plans. Have not gone to the gym yet. And work is insane (hence my miserably short posts). But I can do everything! I tell myself. I rushed out of work at 7 and to the gym for a 45-minute cardio workout. Then rushed to my mom's and had a sweaty dinner. Home to shower and to bed. Phew!

i'm really proud for squeezing workouts in every day, even when it would be easier to just say fuck it.

“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.”
Robert Collier

No comments:

Post a Comment