Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First week's results: Karina -3.5 / BF -4.5

Today is the first full week scale report. I am down by 3.5 and BF is down by 4.5.
Overall, it went pretty well, although there are things I could definitely improve on...

Here are the things I need to keep doing:
- Eating clean meals with high protein and brown carbs or good fats.
- Drinking a gallon of water a day.
- Drinking green tea.
- Staying away from alcohol.
- Working out every day.

Here are the things I need to work on:
- Eating a full 300 calories per meal. Sometimes it's hard to eat all 300.
- Eating 5 times a day. On several days, I have been one meal short.
- Taking ALL my vitamins-- I forget!!
- Getting down on myself if I'm not losing the weight as fast as BF.
- No chocolate cake. Regardless of how fudgy and delicious it is.

On the downside, the first week of any diet is the most successful in terms of pounds lost, so I won't see this number again. But, on the upside, I am really getting into the swing of things and I will only continue to improve the error of my ways moving forward, which will be very big success.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I really find it challenging to squeeze a full 300 calories into each meal. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL KIM! But 300 calories worth of veggies is not as fun as 300 calories of chocolate cake!!!

    ReplyDelete