Saturday, February 19, 2011

Week 6: 10 pounds lighter, one hunny dolla-dolla richer!

I know I've been absent. It's because I've been working so hard at my tenth pound! And I'm here with good news!

I have achieved the first goal of ten pounds in six weeks. I thought I could do it in 4, but 6 isn't so bad!
BF in the meantime is at -5.5. That's about a pound a week, which isn't so bad either-- but the fluctuation's not so good. I mean, he had lost 4.5 the first week alone. And then wildly roller-coastered for the next weeks that followed.

My weight has consistently been crawling down at a snail's pace. But it only went in one direction.
Consistency is key, I know.

How I did it: I've been to the gym 5-7 times a week (usually 6 times a week) and eaten 4 to 5 250- to 300-calorie meals a day. Sure, I've had my cheats and my moments of weakness, but for the most part, I've made very, very good decisions.

For the second goal, I have to buckle down and behave even better: I have to lose 12 pounds this time-- My goal is to lose it by end of April.

In the meantime, with his lag, BF now needs to lose 23 (and a quarter) pounds. That's twice as much. Can he do it in 10 weeks? That's more than 2 pounds per week.

Anyone starting to think BF actually stands for Bunny Foofoo? Slow and steady wins the race!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment