Monday, February 7, 2011

....TGIM?!

Weekends are bad for dieting. Not because I did anything crazy or wild this weekend. BF and I basically had parents' weekend... Went to his parents' for dinner on Saturday and spent yesterday at my parents'.

Luckily both of us have parents who cook / eat healthy, so it wasn't like we were confronted with heavy cooking or anything. The tough thing is getting all 5 meals in each day. Saturday I only ate four meals. Sunday... three. Eek. I literally had breakfast, lunch, dinner-- which I haven't in a while. My mom had a birthday lunch and I only had time for one meal before that. After her celebration, BF and I had to jet off to do a chore, and by the time I was home, I could only cram one more meal in.

I also had my weekly cheat this weekend. Not planned though... but luckily I behaved very well the rest of the week. It's pointless to cheat on a weekday-- I am so on-routine, it's just a wasted indulgence. Since it was my mom's birthday, she had cookies and pie. So after a wholesome meal of salad and protein, I had a bite from BF's pie and had part of a (large) cookie. But did not have an entire cookie nor a whole piece of pie. That is a big no-no. It's just a small cheat.

In any case, I am nervous for my weigh-in tomorrow. I am so close to the first goal, I can't afford to F anything up right now!

So as crazy as it sounds. I'm glad it's Monday. Weekdays are a refuge from fun and indulgence!

No comments:

Post a Comment