Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 5 results: Karina -7 / BF -5.5

Ugh... not much progress this week. Makes me wonder what would've happened if I'd had a better weekend...

The next two weeks I have to be extra good. If I am extra good, I can lose up to 1.5 per week. 1.5 per week is my max. But that would bring me to ten pounds.

What's not helping is, I'm starting to feel sick... that throat ache you get right before it gets to a full-blown cold. If I can't work out, I'm done for. Even though BF still has 7 pounds to go, that boy can drop it faster than the stock market.

For breakfast, I squeezed oranges for juice, had some strawberries (higher in Vitamin-C than even an orange) and 0% fat Greek Yogurt with honey (great for the throat). Hoping all this stuff will do the trick. Oh, and my brother gave me some magic garlic pills that have yet to perform their magic, but I am hopeful.

So, now I just have to not get sick and eat super clean 5 times a day for the next 14 days. May the force be with me. And the immunity, and the antioxidants, and the self-control, and the time,......................

No comments:

Post a Comment