Wednesday, February 23, 2011

too busy to chew!

...or to capitalize. so you can only imagine my meals today.

got up early to go to the gym (l worked out legs) and afterwards had a protein shake...

QUICK RECIPE!
1 scoop Gold Standard vanilla ice cream flavor (120 cal)
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (40 cal)
1 medium banana (100 cal)
half cup ice
(TOTAL CALS: 260)

and then a couple of hours ago i had my amaaaazing Fage Greek Yogurt. Since I buy the 0% Fage (no fat; less sugar), it is really very plain (although the creamy texture is still scrumptious). To boost the flavor, here's what i do:

QUICK RECIPE!
1 6oz cup fage 0% greek yogurt (90 cal)
6 chopped up strawberries (13 calories)
half tablespoon honey (32 calories) (You can also add vanilla or cinnamon for flavor).
(TOTAL CALS: 135)

In any case, it's just about time for another meal, but in the 3 minutes it's taken me to type this I've gotten emails to answer. ACK! Here's to busy days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment