Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ALMOST 20 pounds down!

I am just 1.5 pounds shy away from 20 total pounds lost. Which happens to be 3.5 pounds away from my second goal!!
I am glad I took my April break for my birthday, my boyfriend's birthday, our anniversary, easter candy (i really didn't have that much), etc etc... I really have come back into this re-energized and ready to get this done.

Taking a break isn't always bad. Giving up is bad. Breaks are sometimes necessary. If you push yourself too hard, you might just fall. But in this case, it was what I needed. I didn't want to make excuses. I just wanted to hit pause. I didn't gain any weight during my break. In fact, I might have lost a pound or two without trying.

Priscilla, i might already be close to a size 6, so wipe that smirk off your prissy priscilla face!

No comments:

Post a Comment